What’s an EZ Motorbike?
EZ Motorbike Company
E Z Motorbike….. it’s an idea whose time has come! Gasoline prices are off the scale already, and we all know they will continue to go up! But, how would you like to pay less than three cents per mile for transportation? Virtually no pollution, fun to ride, extremely economical, and highly reliable! That’s what an EZ Motorbike is.
But, forget all that! Even though this is a money saver for sure, well….it’s just FUN. It’s COOL, Man! You drive into the service station for two bucks worth of gas, and you spend 20 minutes talking to other people who want to know where you got it. I know that will happen, because it happens to me all the time!
Imagine having a box arrive at your home. You (and your kids?) open the box, take an afternoon to mount the engine and tank…crank it up…and ride away through the neighborhood . In most states, age restrictions are low, there’s no need for insurance, no licensing, and all you need is a good helmet.
For young people about to get their driver’s license, it’s a great “entry level” machine that will allow them to learn traffic laws and regulations, and to respect their right to drive and the rights of others.
We have people riding these machines all over America….even one unit that has over 14,000 trouble free miles on it. This is a high quality, well made machine that won’t disappoint you or leave you stranded. Even if you run out of gas, you can still pedal home!!
Try one of these fun, friendly, and exciting machines and you will never be sorry you did. I ride mine all the time, and I love it!
While you’re at it, don’t forget to check out our Photo Gallery and Bikes to Use.
EZM Tech Specs
Introducing the re-birth of the Great American Motorbike kit!
- Engine Type: Single-cylinder gas, forced-air cooling
- Engine Power: 1.6 – 1.9 hp
- Engine Dimension: 9.5 in. T x 8 in. L
- Engine Weight: 9 lbs. 13 oz.
- Fuel Intake: Carburetor
- Throttle Control: Handlebar-mounted twist throttle, cable-operated
- Engine-off Control: Handlebar-mounted electric kill switch
- Transmission Primary Drive: Q-Matic (automatic centrifugal clutch)
- Primary Drive: belt-drive, single-speed
- Primary Drive Width: 2 in.
- Secondary Drive (to rear wheel hub): chain drive
- Chain Type: No. 41 chain
- Secondary Drive Front Sprocket: 10-tooth
- Secondary Drive Rear Sprocket: 56-tooth or larger
- Overall Width (engine plus transmission): 10 in.
- Total Dry Weight (engine plus transmission): 16.3 lbs.
EZ Motorbike Videos
A clip showing the EZ Motorbike in action. These engine kits are incredible for a 49cc engine that easily installs on most if not all bicycle cruisers. Check out the info on www.ezmotorbike.com
A return to American ingenuity, design and engineering, our new company is bringing back old fashioned values in the form of the EZ MotorBike kit. Announcing the re-birth of old-fashioned American quality and business practices; we will not be content with being second best.